Back again for more Juicy News!
We have returned to the Northwave EC Showflat Today! With the much anticipation of this amazing EC coming to launch this 25th June 2016, many of our colleagues are eager to see the 2x “Products” from Northwave EC soon. Waited patiently to enter to the small but yet beautiful showflat, it sure brings in the Excitement when the launch date draws near!
The usual surrender of our phones before entering is still ongoing but it does add to the suspense for those who came for the first time today. Our project IC, Kelvin Tan, address the 50+ agent crowd on the location advantage, overall site facilities and the unique selling points for Northwave EC.
After the detailed brief, the 8 Group Leaders are introduced. Including myself, we have to make sure our agents can recognise who to look out for if they need help during the E-app period (from 25th June – 6th July). Then the crowd is divided into 2 groups to visit either the 3 bedrooms below or the 4 bedrooms above..
I have the honour to be taking charge (with my fellow GLs) of the brief for the 4 bedrooms at level 2. And right after the agents have gathered, we proceed to understand the key highlights of Northwave’s 4 bedroom unit.
Here are 7 Main Features for Type D1,
4 Bedrooms (1270 sqft):
1) Dual Entrances from Main door to Living hall
– Similar to the concept behind Clover by the Park in Bishan, Northwave 4 bedrooms have the Identical Dual Doors structure. This enables the residents to place their important items within the unit, but yet not “inside” the unit. What do i mean by that? Many of us have bicycles, lots of shoes and even pets, these are the items that we want to secure within the house but we don’t want them to occupy much of our living hall or store room spaces.
So Northwave EC caters this concept layout to allow those buyers who have outdoors stuffs to be placed at the foyer area and have an ease of mind that these items are well secured.
2) Wide frontage view due to the L-shaped balcony
– The Powder coated Aluminium Bi-fold Doors are able to opened fully and folded into the 2 corners of the balcony. This makes the whole Living Hall brighter and very spacious (esp for gatherings) as there’s only the kitchen wall and TV wall left. It’s one of the few unique features in Northwave EC that contributes to a lifestyle upgrade from the traditional sliding aluminium doors.
3) Tall kitchen Ceiling height
– With the same height as the Living Hall Ceiling, Northwave’s kitchen looks surprisingly taller due the clever allocation of the pipings, which usually lowers the kitchen ceiling height in other developments. At 2.75m in height, buyers can choose not to install downlights and can opt for the standard Ceiling light instead for the brighter lighting it gives.
4) Gigantic Yard + Storage
– The Utility room is absent in Northwave EC, they give a Big Yard instead. We guess the reason is to allow the residents to choose what they want to do with their yard spaces when they moved it. As not all residents hire a helper, the extra Yard space can be used as other storage purposes. And even if they do hire one, the helper will have ample space to rest in and with easier access to the laundry and kitchen area for their daily chores.
5) Soft closing wardrobe systems
– Say goodbye to those unwanted door slamming noises as the developer has made all the wardrobe doors to be “Anti-Slammed”. They are especially helpful when you have infants at home and it’s this little thoughtfulness really sets Northwave EC apart from the rest.
6) Common room sizes from 8.1-8.6 sqm
– QUEEN SIZE QUEEN SIZE!! Can your room fit in a Queen Sized Bed? And Yes, almost all the Northwave EC’s Common Bedrooms are able to fit in a Queen sized bed with ease. Size varies from 8.1 to 8.6 square metres and they comes with laminate flooring for all the bedrooms.
7) Huge wardrobe for 4 bedroom Master room
– A typical Master room wardrobe is about 1.5m – 1.8m long.. But Northwave EC’s 4 Bedroom Wardrobe has a length of 2.4-2.6m!! It stretches from the bathroom wall all the way to the back of the bedside wall. Thanks to this huge wardrobe space, our kids can have their own wardrobe space for themselves finally.. You know what i mean right? Ladies? :p